Google Chrome is one of the most wanted browser in the world. The majority of user adopts Google Chrome as their browser or change over from other browser to Chrome. However, Google Chrome has included numbers of feature is still hidden from the user view so in this post, I will reveal some of the feature is really help to the user to work and increase their productivity. Let’s what are the feature and its usage in this article.
Google Chrome Memory Usage
The current generation Google Chrome browser is not just a browser has included a lot of Apps. There is not restriction to install and use the Google Chrome extensions therefore the browser will eat extensive memory therefore the performance may down so it is good to know about the memory usage of the chrome browser. Let ‘see how to view it and remove the high memory eating apps from the browser. It will increase the performance gradually.
- Go to Setting – Tools – Task Manager will show the memory usage of Chrome browser apps and chrome itself.
- You can use Shift +Esc keyboard shortcut keys to open the Chrome Task Manager
- Right Click on the Chrome Browser Tabs Title bar a menu will appear. Right now Click the Task Manager.
How to bookmark the entire tabs in a Single Click
Bookmarks are useful for saving any reference website in your browser. However, if you want to save more than one website you go to the tabs separately and save to bookmark is a normal process but you can save multiple website at the bookmark tool in a single click. Let’s see how to do it.
- Move your mouse cursor on the Google chrome Tabs Title bar and right click on it. The menu will appear immediately then select Bookmark all tabs, option will open the Bookmarking window now you want just save it.
- Just, do the same things in keyboard shortcut key are Ctrl + Shift + D will bookmark the entire tabs.
How to reopen the closed tabs
Most of us use the Tabs to browse multiple website under single window. It is hard to work without using tabs. If you want to reopen the last closed tabs had a good website you may go to history, is a fine but there is another one way to reopen the closed tabs.
- Again, Go to the Chrome Tabs Title bar and Right Click then select the Reopen the closed tab will open the closed tabs contains the webpage.
- This is the keyboard shortcut key are Ctrl + Shift + T will reopen the closed tabs with early worked webpage.
Solution to avoid the closing of tabs mistakenly
When you are working with more than 10 + tabs in a single window on chrome there is chance to close any important tabs mistakenly. Basically, we cannot avoid the mistakenly closing tabs in an unpinned state. Google chrome provides a solution to avoid the closing of tabs mistakenly. The solution is known as PIN, is a way to stick the tabs in the browser and it hide the close button from the tabs due to that you cannot possible to close the tabs until you unpin it.
- Go to Tabs Title bar – Right Click – then select PIN from the dropdown menu afterward the tab will be pinned.
- To unpin the tab, go the above mentioned way then click Unpin from the dropdown menu. It will go to pin mode.
These unique Google chrome browser tips will increase the work and avoid the loss of work mistakenly as well as you have known the quickest ways to optimize and take the advantage of the browser.